Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Please DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or display just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 19th July 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 10th October 2021.
- How To Enter:
- Prize Draw: Purchase a Promotional Product, see clause 6 for a list of Promotional Products, then scan the QR code on the side of the bottle, enter the last 4 digits of the barcode, play the mobile game and enter your details (name and email address) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Instant Win: Purchase a Promotional Product, see clause 6 for a list of Promotional Products, then scan the QR code on the side of the bottle, enter the last 4 digits of the barcode, play the mobile game and enter your details (name and email address) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw, THEN pop a balloon to fin out instantly if you have won a prize.
- Promotional Products:
- Robinsons Raspberry and Apple 500ml PET bottle.
- Robinsons Peach and Mango 500ml PET bottle.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per week during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prizes : There will be a total of 354 winners.
- a. Prize Draw Prizes
- i. 1 x Luxury Spa Break for 2 to the Low Wood Bay Resort Lake Windermere, including 2-night stay with dinner on the first night in The Windermere restaurant and including a thermal journey in The Spa for 2, including £250 towards travel expenses preloaded onto a debit card.
- ii. 3 x Hot Air Balloon Ride flight vouchers for 2 people.
- b. Instant Win Prizes
- i. 250 x Flying Disc.
- ii. 100 x Water Bottle.
- a. Prize Draw Prizes
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- a. Luxury Spa Break
- i. The prize includes a 2-night Bed and Breakfast stay with dinner included on first night and 1 Thermal Journey per person per stay.
- ii. The Thermal Journey must be booked prior to arrival at The Spa at Low Wood Bay.
- iii. Dinner bookings must be booked prior to arrival in The Windermere restaurant.
- iv. This prize is non-refundable and has no cash value.
- v. The Prize excludes Bank holidays and festive package dates and is subject to availability.
- vi. A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation.
- vii. Accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room.
- viii. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages,souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- ix. The Prize is subject to its own Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://englishlakes.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
b. Hot Air Balloon Ride
- i. The Hot Air Balloon Ride flight voucher is subject to its own terms and conditions which can be found here: https://www.virginballoonflights.co.uk/legal-stuff#tickterms
- ii. The Hot Air Balloon Ride can be taken from one of over 100 sites across the UK.
- iii. The flight voucher entitles you to the following:
- A pre-flight briefing from the pilot.
- Approximately 1 hour’s flying time, subject to weather conditions, safety and legal compliance.
- A glass of Prosecco, or another similar sparkling wine as available, after the flight.
- A personalised commemorative certificate.
- iv. The Voucher is ONLY redeemable on Weekday Morning (MORNMF), Monday to Friday.
- v. The Voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue.
- vi. Bank holidays are included.
- vii. The Voucher is Non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- c. General
- i. Redemption of Prizes is subject to Government guidelines and lockdown measures which can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
- ii. If Government guidelines restrict redemption of the Prizes in their current form, the Promoter will work with the winners to discuss moving the prize to a later date or issuing an alternative prize.
- iii. At all times, the Promoter will have the discretion as to how to implement the Prize fulfilment.
- iv. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- v. You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- a. Luxury Spa Break
- Winner Selection:
Prize Draw: 4 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For
your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas an independent promotional verification
service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- a. Instant Win: During the Promotion Period 350 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries via an independent algorithm process which will award a Prize immediately if a winner is selected.
- Winner Notification:
- a. Prize Draw: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- b. Instant Win: The winning entrants will be instantly notified on screen and asked to follow the instructions immediately to claim their Prize. If a winner does not follow the instructions immediately, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and return the Prize to the promotion Prize pool which may be won by another entrant during the Promotion Period.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection from the winners is received, a winners list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available by sending a request via email to www.promowinners.com/robinsons . Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing www.promowinners.com/robinsons . However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that
is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be
disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering
future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point
- a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the microsite.
- The Promoter, associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Britvic Head Office, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TZ.